Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Ocean City Cruisin'...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rustydusty, May 17, 2021.

1. I'll be heading down to the beach this week for one of my favorite shows. Except for 2020, I haven't missed it in 25 years. Thousands of cars cruising a 14 mile strip, a dozen shows in different venues, boardwalk parades, lots of fun!
    Anyone else going?

Ron Funkhouser and chryslerfan55 like this.
  2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

be sure to take pics & post here

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  3. Will do! It's not a "Jalopyrama" or "Jalopy Showdown", but lots of nice traditional rods are mixed in...

Just Gary likes this.
  4. I'm considering driving my OT car down on Saturday, my 55 is apart right now getting rewired and other odds and ends. It's been a real circus the past few years though. The Fall cruise seems to be a little more laid back.

5. Forgot to mention that Jay Leno is doing a show down there Friday night at the Ocean City convention center...

6. Jim 392

Jim 392

Man I wish ( have to work ). In the next life I'll finish my ride enough to make the trek . The boss takes us out fishing for tuna in June so I guess I don't have it too bad.