Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cool place. Mind if I hang around for a while???

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by twenty8, Apr 8, 2021.

1. twenty8

twenty8

Hey all.

Like many others, I have been hanging around here for a few years now. This is a very cool place, the number one venue for hot rod culture and information. I thought it was time to come out of the shadows and join up. Just starting my first hot rod project. Leaning towards a woodie on a '28 Hudson frame and cowl that I have. Still working things out.....................the direction will come when it comes.

Anyway, happy to be here as a member...................The journey begins.

2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. Post some photo's as you go thru the build. Jimmie

twenty8 likes this.
  3. Chicster

Chicster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Missouri H.A.M.B.ers

Welcome from Missouri.

twenty8 likes this.

4. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois.
    A woody can be a pretty ambitious project. Post photos as you make progress.

twenty8 likes this.
  5. twenty8

twenty8

Thanks guys.
    Not 100% sure on the woodie idea yet, but I have a good friend who is a professional wood worker so we should be able to get it done. Still trawling through pics of styles I like. Not going to rush it. It will emerge in it's own time. I want it finished for it's 100th birthday in 2028 if possible...:)

pprather likes this.