Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Hi People, I'm a new member here, and i joined because ive read alot of posts here and its helped me with my things, Im not a car builder, in fact almost everything i done on this beast has taught me new skills. . I didnt ask or look for this project this was my friends Truck but he passed before completing it, he lived for this stuff, Anyway im trying to finish it so im hoping to pick some brains now and then and teach others what not to do. Cheers

2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi and welcome from another 46 owner. Mine is a 5 passenger sport coupe. Post some more photo's so we can see just how far along the truck is.. In that shadowed photo it looks low and chopped? If you need a U.S. parts source I used both www.shevsofthe40s.com and www.fillingstation.com for my coupe. Both have online stores and also paper catalogs. Chevs of the 40's also has a seperate truck catalog.
    Start a build thread and keep up posted as work progresses or ask if you have questions.
    Jimmie

3. B Bay Barn

B Bay Barn

4. Thanks Jimmie build thread good idea, I’ll check out 40s

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app