Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Did TCI Transmission close?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Glenn Williams, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Glenn Williams

Glenn Williams

Ive been trying for several days to reach tech support or sales at TCI. The phone just says "this call cannot be completed" Did they go out of business? I also tried their online chat and it also says there is no one available. Thanks!!

2. Well,,,,since they are in the South,,,they may be snowed and iced in,,,,,it been bad here all week .
    Tommy

egads likes this.
  3. AngleDrive

AngleDrive
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Florida

28 degrees there. They are in rolling blackout area.

egads likes this.
  4. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

28 degrees there at the moment. Cold weather and ice and snow in the south is a disaster unlike the inconvenience it is up north.
    Looking up Ashland MS on the map it is one of the outlying burbs of Memphis and they have had a lot of power outages in that area.

One of my nephews is tdy in that area repairing power lines according to what my brother said.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021

5. Glenn Williams

Glenn Williams

Oh wow! I didn't realize Mississppi is being affected so badly!! Thank you!! It's only about 15 here in Michigan. Kind of a heat wave. ;)

Elcohaulic likes this.
  6. millersgarage

millersgarage