Register now to get rid of these ads!

Couldn't make the Poor Boys' Midnight Mass so....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gator, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Gator

Gator

Since there's no way we could have been at the Poor Boys midnight mass, we had a get together at Hollywoods place in their honor. About a dozen of the Tennessee chapter of the Poor Boys showed up, including the world renowned Eal Schieb and all the way fom East Tennessee, TINGLER!!

Had a great time, some really good food and more than a few cold beers. Here are a few pics (some borrowed from Tingler and primerispaint - thanks guys!):

My new Hot Rod, I'm gonna take a few more good pics and start a thread about it later - that's Butch's 56 behind it -

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Me so horny!

[​IMG]

The whole crew

[​IMG]

And the rides:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's Ol' Sparky in action:

[​IMG]

And finally once more- my new rod - ran out fine with no problems.

[​IMG]

2. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

AMEN BROTHER!!!! Had a B-A-Doubble "ell" BALL! Sparkxxxxx

3. TINGLER

TINGLER

You guys left early and missed the turtle spooging on Hollywuud.

That was one horny turtle.

Those burn outs kicked ass!

Well worth the trip out there!

I should have brought my video camera. :rolleyes:

4. fordrat

fordrat
    from Tennessee

I can't belive Gator traded his truck..............J/K you got a real hot rod now. The get together was great. Ask Butcher about the race he lost. (stared at the starter too long,,,,,,,he he)

5. Geez, I look like a pissed 'n drunk viking....:eek:

It ain't ever gonna be like "Midnight Mass", but "Saturday Service" is as close as we're gonna get.
    Good seein' my Poor brothers---(you tooTingler :p)

6. Gator

Gator

I thougt mine was a little sub-par, I got to looking when we got home and found out that SASQUATCH (aka Hollywood) bent the shit out of the accelerator pedal rod and it was only getting about 1/2 throttle. :eek:

Next shindig will be at my place in about a month. YeeHaw!

7. 51fordshoebox

51fordshoebox

gator..you sell the 46? or just stumble upon a roadster you couldn't live without?

8. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

Your brothers in California put on a great show at the Midnight Mass (I was there,) but it looks like you guys represented well in TN that night as well.

I'll always have a soft spot for TN, as I did a ATV motorcross race in a town called Muddy Creek, TN years ago when I was about 18--- and had my first (and only) romance with some authentic Tennessee moonshine. I'd say i'll never forget the experience, but actually forgetting most everything that night was my problem.

Good race on a fun track, good people and fucking wicked moonshine. I'll aways remember and forget TN at the same time.

Cheers,

-scott noteboom