Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. RamhornJR

RamhornJR

John from Omaha, Nebraska. trying to navigate my way around H.A.M.B. website. My understanding is I must make 10 post to correspond with other individuals on the website. If anyone would like to give me some heads up you can reach me at 402-699-8093.

2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi. You can still post on any of the forums here to build up your 10. All that restriction is is to limit you sending personal messages until you understand how things work around here. We do get scammers trying to get contact info and such so it is not likely that anyone is going to just call you right now. Post a little info both in your profile and here about what our rides & likes are. We love photo's of members rides. Jimmie

3. RamhornJR

RamhornJR

Thanks for the inside info Jimmie been reading the H.A.M.B. for about five years, it's a good idea to make the new guy's learn the ropes before they can participate in the H.A.M.B. THANK YOU again.

4. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois.

5. RamhornJR

RamhornJR

Thank you, pprather

6. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Welcome, from another Omaha member.

7. Chicster

Chicster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Missouri H.A.M.B.ers

Welcome from Mo.

8. RamhornJR

RamhornJR

Thanks a lot, thought we could catch a break and have the swap meet at Lancaster Event Center but it looks like it's postponed. I'm sure you remember when it use to be held at the Lincoln fairgrounds.

Malcolm likes this.
  9. RamhornJR

RamhornJR

10. RamhornJR

RamhornJR

Checked you out, pretty close to Omaha. Good luck in the Super Bowl !