Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Help request, injected 426 Hemi dragster, model

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mike-model, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Mike-model

Mike-model

Here the other wheel and the 2 together.

-IMG_3539.jpg -IMG_3530.jpg -IMG_3534.jpg -IMG_3536.jpg -IMG_3537.jpg -IMG_3544.jpg -IMG_3546.jpg -IMG_3547.jpg -IMG_3549.jpg -IMG_3550.jpg

Meantime, the chassis, motor block and wheels have gotten some paint. This is moving along nicely now....more later.

Mike..

2. Mike...........your modelling skills are beyond reproach.........absolutely wonderful builds.........whilst I have been building models for 60 yrs I am in awe of your efforts..........the closest I have is this 1:25 model of Australia's Graham Withers 1966-68 1st Top Fuel car, detail pics & info were hard to find but this model uses various AMT, MPC, resin and scratchbuilt parts, decals were custom made 20 yrs ago and the dent in the front zoomie is a result of one of the various prangs the car had in its racing life.....lol.....in no way am I in your league and love your work.........regards, Andy Douglas

Attached Files:

rbrewer, 41 coupe, Mike-model and 5 others like this.
  3. That appears to be a good hobby. You spend lots of time versus little money. Most are the other way around as most know. :) Very nice work.

Mike-model likes this.
  4. Shutter Speed

Shutter Speed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Truly remarkable work!

Mike-model likes this.