Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello to the HAMB

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by JamieUC, Dec 31, 2020.

1. JamieUC

JamieUC
    from Swansea UK

Hi all I've been lurking on the HAMB for a long time, so thought it was about time I introduced myself, I live in the UK And build Volkswagen camper vans for a living, my business is called Universal Customs, but when I'm not doing that I like building HAMB style stuff.
    I own a Ford 1929 flathead powered coupe, that I have built from a big pile of parts over the last decade. I have been dreaming of building a lankester, live twenty mile from Pendine sands and am a member of the VHRA, so when I finished my coupe I set about scratch building a belly tank. The belly tank is about 18 months into the build and I thought it was about time to introduced myself and started a build thread...soon to follow
    20201107_152943.jpeg 1698112896.jpeg 20190615_144248.jpeg

40two, B Bay Barn, LAROKE and 4 others like this.
  2. Both rods are Soo Cool! Thanks for sharing. I'll be following along. Nothing is more Fun than a Model- A. Well, except maybe for a belly tanker! lol:) Ron........

3. Glad you have decided to join the discussion. I like your builds.

4. Jacob Foster

Jacob Foster

Call to see someone building a Bonneville inspired hot rod. I was just recently watching the hot rod story have you seen it?? You can watch it for free if you have Amazon prime video

Sent from my SM-G892A using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

5. JamieUC

JamieUC
    from Swansea UK

Thanks for the replies, much apreciated, hoping to get some time to start my belly tank build thread later today.....

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. clem

clem

Cool cars that need a bit more exposure here.
    bttt.........

7. maneri

maneri
    from ohio

Welcome --keep us posted on the belly

8. clem

clem

..........and pictures/build thread on the coupe.........please :)

welcome to the HAMB.

9. Welcome from not so far away!