Register now to get rid of these ads!

Just joined with a 1936 Ford Cabriolet

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Beans34streetrods, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Hello All,

Just joined with a 1936 Ford Cabriolet. I've been building hot rods since 1976 to now. WE DON"T HAUL EM" , WE DRIVE EM. We have toured both short and long distances around the country. We've been to many of the major shows and smaller shows over the year. WE enjoy hotroddin' a lot.

Thanks,

-DAVE from PA

Attached Files:

2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. Nice ride. I am with you on the drive em, not haul em. I do not own or borrow a car trailer to go anywhere, just borrow one to bring something home I purchase & not drive until I know it is safe. I have not been out of Texas with my 46 Coupe but have been to & back home on several Texas tours driving all the way.
    My 46 Chevy coupe got rear ended last year and I just have not had the heart to rebuild yet but hopefully next year. Presently going thru the 50 Plymouth Deluxe I bought last summer and everything is now safe & I am driving it but still looking for a couple of replacement gauges before I start the tour circuit again.
    Jimmie

3. 363wcpe

363wcpe

I am also building a 36 cabriolet. Can I get mor pics of the top frame an attachment points?

Sent from my SM-A505U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app