Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest HAMBers you would enjoy meeting in person.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lothiandon1940, Nov 29, 2020.

1. if i ever have the chance to come to Brisbane, a day at Quentin Halls Garage (Cadmad) would make me very happy. In my eyes he is building not just cars, but dreams.

2. Well...that makes me feel good to hear that, Brent! All my close friends, i've meet on the HAMB.

3. ...holy cow!..that'd be me...yikes...

4. I have received a bunch of compliments on the one you did for me. Too cool!

5. rockable

rockable
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I've enjoyed meeting every one that I have met, so far. Squirrel would definitely be on my list but we are across the country from each other, so that's doubtful. I would also like to meet Robert McCartney and see his shop. The man has mad metal skills.

I will just take the opportunity when it presents itself to meet any of you.....once this damned pandemic is over and I can get back to traveling again.

6. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

@Tman would be less awkward if it wasn’t spelt “meat and greet” lol

7. fastcar1953

fastcar1953

Meat and greet and secret ass grab . Whats this site coming to?

8. ...........A picture would be appropriate here.:D;)

9. Shhh, my stuff isn’t very traditional... so I try to keep it low key.;)

10. All of you,,,, I want to meet ALL of you...ANY OF YOU can come to my house ANY TIME you want, really......Mitch

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
  11. sunbeam

sunbeam

12. Intentional my young friend, they ARE usually sausage fests!

13. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

Only you would be the extrovert at a sausage fest full of strangers lol

Roothawg, Tman, Boneyard51 and 2 others like this.
  14. I wanna meet Pwood and Pgan

15. The next time that I get down to the Knoxville, Tennessee area I would thoroughly enjoy spending time with garage2small as well as meeting his very talented pals, the Barillaro Brothers. 271382.jpg 20180908_085900.jpg

16. ^^^^^.......and now we could even go for a Roadster ride.:D^^^^ 20201119_163420.jpg

17. You do know he lives just West of you now?

18. Maybe it's just me, but a group of ruffians lined up like this with numbers in front them kind of looks like a bunch of convicts. Or at least a police line-up. :p

19. @49ratfink I think it's @rusty1 , I agree on his work, plus he's a pickup guy.

20. I'd be glad to meet any of you. Being far away from everything makes meeting people difficult. I will add though that if any of you ever pass through the southeast area of Saskatchewan, Canada, you're welcome to message me and stop by, I've got lots of interesting junk here too. Also, if you have any car troubles I'd be glad help in that department too.

21. There are a few that if we ever meet would be an ugly meeting. I have those people blocked. The rest of you are probably on my list of people I would not mind meeting.

I have friends on the HAMB that I try to see every year or two. I have met many of you in my travels. A couple by accident believe it or not. One that I have been real close to meeting but it has not happened is @squirrel maybe one day it will happen.

22. 37slantback

37slantback
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Why does this look like an aging street gang?

23. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

I came as close to meeting Squirrel as possible , I guess, with out meeting him! Lol
    I had to make a quick trip to Farmington, NM, with my son to pick up,a vehicle! 48 hours in a rented car, 2000 miles! Squirrel was driving that blue wedge car outside of Amarillo , Texas on the access road, competing in that Lemon rally, which just happen to be RT66. I was going the other way , fast on I-40, in that rent car....... I waved! You couldn’t miss Squirrels car....but I was invisible in that rent car! Lol

Bones

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
  24. All the HAMB folks 40 and younger to see what they're up to.

25. Roothawg

Roothawg

Am I blocked? I'll wait to see if you answer.....

26. .............Guess that leaves me out.:eek::D;)

27. I guess the answer would be as many members as I can! I have met some great people here on the HAMB. It is one of the best parts of being a member. I must say HRP and his lovely bride has been the highlight! Mostly Brenda!;) Anyway here are some shots of HAMB family. That is my sweetheart in the picture with a HAMB member. IMG_1195.JPG IMG_1732.JPG IMG_1759.JPG For HRP!:rolleyes: Gary to Danny.JPG IMG_0272.JPG IMG_0303.JPG IMG_0378.JPG Rest In Peace Dear Friend!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020