Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Vintage 15x4 Cragar S/S Wheels w/ Large Ford Pattern

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Thor1, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Thor1

Thor1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

City: New Richmond

State: Wisconsin
    Price: $675.00
    SOLD! - SOLD! - SOLD! - Thanks Bill! For Sale: A vintage pair of 15" x 4" wide, Cragar S/S front runners with the large Ford 5 x 5-1/2" bolt pattern and vintage Goodyear bias ply tires. The wheels are in really nice shape, but they aren't perfect. There is some loss of chrome around the the spokes/bolt holes, but overall they look great and show really well. The spinner-style center caps that are shown in the photos are included. The center caps are also in really nice condition.

The tires are late '60's/ very early '70's Goodyear 5.60-15 Mini Custom G8 bias plys. The tires are wall hangers or for showing as there is some weather checking and one of the tires has a chunk of tread missing as shown in one of the photos.

Price for the wheels, center caps, and tires is $675. I would prefer pick up, but will ship them - although shipping would be very expensive.

I will also consider trades/partial trades for a pair of 15 x 4-1/2 Circle Racing kidney bean gasser wheels with the small Ford 5 x 4-1/2" bolt pattern with or without tires.

Thanks for looking at my ad.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    Chucky, mad mikey, IronFord and 3 others like this.