Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Noob primer question

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Bewarethebob, Sep 26, 2020.

1. indyjps

indyjps

Have you used this to shoot paint? Interested in feedback.

2. indyjps

indyjps

UPOL, USC, EASTWOOD sell epoxy primer in a can, its $25- 30 per can, not sure if youll get to use the whole can if you dont use it all at once.

For that price, ill break out the touch up gun, use what I need and clean it. Use a product I know will hold up.

I do brush on epoxy when doing weld repairs. Metal work and grind the repair, brush on epoxy. It may be months before Im ready to do filler work.
    OR, spend a solid weekend doing metalwork and shoot whats bare at the end of 2 days.

3. Pats55

Pats55
    from NJ

Relegated to the dustbin of history

4. woodsnwater

woodsnwater
    from North Al.

Just for touch ups on epoxy primer. They sputter at the beginning of a spray sometimes but then start to atomize pretty good. Pretty cheap too.

indyjps likes this.
  5. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

Looking forward to it!

6. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

What's relegated to the dustbin of history? The Preval sprayer thingy?

7. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

Pat, good video. As you know I've used your product and I'm impressed. I almost fell into the POR 15 cult and I'm glad I didn't mainly because of the reported failures that get posted. Yet people still get convinced to buy the stuff. I've ped on my thoughts on your products to others no I hope they purchase from you. By the way, did a fellow from Falls Church, Virginia contact you about your products yet?

8. Pats55

Pats55
    from NJ

I was referring to the video. I'm happy that you enjoyed using the products. I do recall an order from Falls Church Virginia and I thank you for the referral. Since this epidemics started Mastercoat LLC has been slammed with orders.I try to pitch in to help I usually get chased out. Looking at that video I look like crap. I wouldn't say I'm growing old gracefully

9. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

Perhaps taking two baths in Mastercoat Silver will arrest the problem. Make sure that you lay lengthwise during the first bath and sideways during the second...LOL