Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Hey fellas, what happened to old wolf??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lloyd's paint & glass, Sep 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haven't seen him on here, checked his profile and he ain't been around since July. Hope he's doin alright. Bothers me when i look through the birthdays and see these guys that's been members for years but they haven't been around for a while. Makes me wonder where they went.

2. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

He’s probably hiding out and building a Y Block powered hot rod :D:D

3. I ain't been here long but he was a regular. Just hope nothing happened to him.

4. He hangs out on the trifive.com forum also. I’ll check there.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
    VANDENPLAS, loudbang, Deuces and 2 others like this.

5. Scottyt, search party of one! Lol... hopefully he's just pissed off at somebody, but from what I've taken from talking with him and reading his stuff, he's kinda like me, don't really give a shit. Funny how ya get used to this place and you start noticing shit! Oh Scottyt you left the light on in your garage ;) (see what I mean? o_O)

6. Yikes. Hit on his profile. Or try to start a conversation. Doesn't look good.

7. I’m having wi-fi issues so i couldn’t contact him but he was there one day ago. F5A6AB80-DEB7-4AC8-BC2E-C0E1AE671CF3.png

chryslerfan55 and loudbang like this.
  8. 3W JOHN

3W JOHN

Ryan warned him about posting his opinions about the pandemic and he would only tell him one time to stop from what I heard he started posting the same stuff again.

Ryan closed hid account.

9. Oh the damn light is on because I’m out there working on the 56 cheby.

chryslerfan55, catdad49 and Budget36 like this.
  10. lumpy 63

lumpy 63

If something happened shouldn't it come up as banned?

11. Oh i didn't know about that. I've seen accounts that say "banned" and that's pretty self explanatory, i was reading on a thread this evening and read a post he added, and realized he hadn't been active, checked his profile and figured I'd ask. Guess now we know! Thanks man.

chryslerfan55, loudbang and Stogy like this.
  12. He might have pissed off that site too! There’s an odd message when i click on
    chryslerfan55 and loudbang like this.
  13. Oh ok man, well turn the radio down, some of us gotta work in the morning :rolleyes:;)

14. lumpy 63

lumpy 63

ERROR... guess he's persona non grata

loudbang and scotty t like this.
  15. Not me !!!!! And until I’m out of my cheap diet beer i WILL NOT turn the radio down, the Allman bros are on!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
  16. Damn rednecks :rolleyes: you're killing my property value! :D

17. Lol, but, but talent, ability, time tested quality and such.

18. You're right, keep up the good work sir, because I'd really like to see that car on the road someday ;)

19. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Old Wolf and I PM'ed quite often as we shared a lot of the same attitudes toward Govt. crap. His biggest problem though, was he didn't always have an "off switch" when posting on the forum. Sadly, it was inevitable that he would eventually get banned...and it looks like it might have happened. I'm gonna miss him.:(

20. Sandgroper

Sandgroper

Gonna miss him as well, enjoyed reading his input and looking at his hoard. :(

21. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Pretty much worn out my "Eat A Peach" tape in my garage;)

22. I’ve got some Janis on now!

23. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

He had knowledge . I always going to contact him about some parts and maybe take him out for a beer and burger if I was out that way.
    You , sir should be in bed . Not burning the candle:p

hotrodjack33 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  24. Ok maybe now I’ll go in. Great music but no cheap diet beer means bed time!

Deuces and loudbang like this.
  25. Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    chryslerfan55 and hotrodjack33 like this.
  26. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

Well as far as I'm concerned I won't miss his truly weird views on a lot of things with his and his brothers inside track on all conspiracies that govts are up to. Kinda of like reading reports from Bizarro world...

27. Well it was enjoyable reading about his adventures ( scrap drives ) in the old beater pickup . Looked him up on google earth and he has plenty to keep him busy on his property.

Another h.a.m.b. member who allways posted some great local road-trips but has,nt been here since January 9th :eek: is F&J with his nice blue hotrod. He was cleaning up late last year . His new avatar is,nt to promising :confused:
    F&J.JPG F&J..jpg

28. thanks for reminding me, I need to give Frank a call.

29. [QUOTE="34 GAZ, post: 13737795, View attachment 4810810 [/QUOTE]

Those were his last words before being abducted by aliens, read it on bizarro world. ;) Wear your aluminum foil hat!....and seat belts

30. I do? Enlighten me on this hidden path my friend, share with me the great wisdom it is that you possess! I'm just wondering what the fuck happened to the guy, not like I'm driving to Arkansas. Lmao.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.