Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical 1965 Falcon dual exhaust system help please

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jwillhan, Aug 17, 2020.

1. jwillhan

jwillhan

I see lots of inexpensive dual exhaust systems for Mustangs but nothing for the Falcon?Anybody out there put a Mustang dual exhaust on their Falcon?My stock exhaust manifolds exit out the back like Mustangs even though the falcon book I have show the drivers side exiting out the bottom on a V8?Mine is the stock 289 C4.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks,Joe

2. Joe, the guy at Falcon Enterprises in California was really helpful on my 63 and 64 wagons. I thing his name is Jeff. www.falconparts.com

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

3. Early Falcons/Comets were never offered with dual exhaust from the factory, and the Mustang stuff won't fit due to wheelbase/floorpan differences. Unless you can bend your own pipes (or are willing to cut/weld universal bends to fit), best bet is to head for your favorite muffler shop.

4. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

Waldron Exhaust does a lot of Fords for Fairlane Club of America, highly recommended.

5. No dual system offered....

6. jwillhan

jwillhan