Register now to get rid of these ads!

Please send some prayers our way.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ratstar, Jul 16, 2006.

1. butch27

butch27

2. daveyboy56

daveyboy56

Well being a old guy 50. My wife and i went through this 28 yrs ago.
    Pray and kiss your Wife and talk to the Babys they can hear you. Tell them you love them and to just hang on. Kiss your wife for all of us here and a big hug to you man you need it. May God Bless you and keep yours safe.
    Dave

3. JamesG

JamesG

Praying for ya'll bud.

4. Harms Way

Harms Way

My wife and I will add your Wife your Babys and You to our prayer list,
    Psalms 139:13 , Proverbs 3:5-6,

5. Scott

Scott

Prayer sent.

6. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

Praying for you as well brother- Thanks for sharing your situation.
    Update us when you can, and let us know what's going on.

Blessings to you,

jay

7. LOCO_LOUIE

LOCO_LOUIE
    from Ontario,Ca

Good Luck Brother I Have Three Kids Of My Own And My Wife Had Three C Sections Its A Very Hard I Know Stay Cool Everything Will Be Alwright

8. Irish Dan

Irish Dan

Hang in there brother, and remember: this too shall pass. I wish you the very best!

9. torchmen49

torchmen49

My thoughts are with you and your family Bro.:)

10. Chrome Shop Mafia

Chrome Shop Mafia

thoughts your way...

11. My best to you and your family, this is a very hard time for you all. Just to let you know there is no perfect answers in this situation, you just do all you can and pray for the best. Baby A may have already had cardiac issues due to fluid overload and may now just be rebounding, The Kidneys control BP thus cardiac output, as well as part of the amniotic fluid. It is all related and very complex, it is amaising that it works out right so often, so dont bang yourself up to much about draining the fluid. Always get a second opinion when you can, just because one Doc says it is the way they would go doesen't mean another will see it the same way. My prayers are with you, and with the belief that God does not make mistakes and no matter what happens it is for the best, and we shoud give thanks. You may not see it now but there is a reason for everthing in our lives. Keep your chin up and be strong your family needs you to keep your mind strong and clear. Jeff H. Neonatal ICU RN

12. borntoolate

borntoolate

The beauty of your kids will be second only to my three. (6,4,&2);) We went through 3 c-sections and received prayers from a load of people. I thank God for the time we live in and the technology and knowledge our med people have. Just a generation or so sooner and things might not have turned out so well. Keep your chin up and have faith in God's will, kiss up real good to yo hunny, be cool and relax those ab muscle as best you can. It'll be alright! O'course you got a prayer.:)

13. choptop50

choptop50
    from Las Vegas

Please update us as you get news. Theres no way to say I know how you feel. Just take care of her dont let her lift a finger she doesn't have to and god bless. let us all know if you need anything.

14. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

15. flyingpolock

flyingpolock
    from PHX

Prayers coming from whole family here. Best wishes, and please keep us updated.

16. rattlecanrods

rattlecanrods

Our prayers are with all of you. 4 weeks ago my wife gave birth to a beautifull baby girl, it is truly amazing what a woman's body can do!! Make sure you support her well and tell her none of this is her fault. This too shall pass. BTW, start stocking up on diapers... you're gonna need em!!

17. good luck man.

18. hot rod pro

hot rod pro
    from spring tx.

sent a prayer your way,please keep us posted with your babies' progress.i'll keep you in my prayers.

-danny

19. Henry Floored

Henry Floored

Oh man I sending you my prayers too. May God bless and keep you.

20. bigken

bigken

Done deal, my man. He heard it, too.
    Take care, and God Bless you guys.

21. 54HellAir

54HellAir

hey man...I went through almost the same thing 3 years ago with my twins. One was taking up all the room and the other didn't have enough fluid. We found this out at @ 27 weeks when my wife went into early labor. They gave us a 70% chance that one wouldn't make it, so they gave my wife the steroid shots for the babies lungs and 48 hours later did an emergency c-section. Both girls came out breathing on their own but only weighed 2.1 and 2.12 pounds. They spent about 8 weeks in the NICU but had no major complications. So, I know what you're going through...and prayer does make a difference. So good luck and keep us posted, we'll be praying for you here in Alabama.....

22. 50flathead

50flathead
    from Iowa, USA

You are in our prayers.

23. Oilcan Harry

Oilcan Harry
    from INDY

I'll put you on my prayer list. I have two grown girls and a grandaughter now. Our girls came without any problems. Our grandaughter was a bit tougher going. Makes me appreciate how well ours went. Hang in there.

24. We've got three great kids and I understand that there's no scarier time than when you think mom and the kids may be in danger.. our prayers are with you.

25. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers..........God bless you all!!!

26. you have mine , I lost a son and a girlfreind in 1989 + it took a long time to deal w that , My prayers are with your family ,I hope all turns out well,Mike

27. choptruck

choptruck

Nothing is scarier than when your kids are sick. My son was 11 and had a routine appendix operation and I freaked. I can't imagine where parents with disabled kids get the strength to do it. I hope it all works out, Props to you and prayers for you.

28. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

Sent a prayer to the lord about your situation and ask HIM to blessed you, your wife and your twins:)
    Being a parent is one of the most amazing experiences in life, stoked your going to be able to enjoy that soon.
    best wishes, take care and God bless,
    CAB

29. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

You got them!

30. rustrustler

rustrustler

prayers coming your way from north dakota. times like this put a lot of things in perspective we worry so much about day to day things and take some of the most important things for granted. remember it's not much of a problem if money can solve it.