Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical 327 piston compression ratio question

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fieldcar_56, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Fieldcar_56

Fieldcar_56
    from New Mexico

Yeah I’ve talked about doing this and have wanted to for years and now I’m finally able to spend the time and money on all the right things. At least that’s what I’m hoping anyway lol

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

2. Fieldcar_56

Fieldcar_56
    from New Mexico

Oh yeah that’s more that the machining and the motor cost me. I don’t plan on racing it other than a occasional trip to the local strip and sticking to the slow poke class lol.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

Ted Chandler likes this.
  3. Ericnova72

Ericnova72
    from Michigan

AFAIK Ted is right about American made cast or hypers....maybe Keith Black hypers are USA, I don't know. Same with KB's ICON forged line-up, might be American.
    Wiseco and D.S.S. forged are USA I believe,,,,but you are jumping into the $450+/set price territory with those. Same with KB/ICON forged pricing.

4. 1934coupe

1934coupe

I'm suprised that the millions of 65 327's moved the cars the where in back then or did everyone replaced their flat tops with domed pistons.

Pat

5. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

Only the guys that didn't order the 327/350 hp or 327/365,375 hp option.:D