Register now to get rid of these ads!

Life long gear head. New car guy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Catmech, May 27, 2020.

1. Catmech

Catmech

Been drag racing motorcycles for the last 25 years. Tired of blowing stuff up and always wanted to build/own a hotrod. Have a completely stock 37 Stude Dictator that is my summer daily driver. I love driving this car. My project is a 37 Chevy PU. I have a V8 to put in it. I know that’s not traditional, but l have a thing for tire smoke. I enjoy the interaction of all the members and hope I have something to contribute sometime. Thanks for letting me in.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. 270dodge

270dodge
    from Ohio

Good introduction. I'm glad that you have decided to come over from the dark side. 37 Chevys with V8s are traditional but I think that there is something between the lines. Just guessing by your user name I'll bet that you can change track pins on a D8. Your on a good path. Enjoy the journey.
    Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

3. Catmech

Catmech

270dodge you are a very perceptive man. My PU may have fuel injection, but the style I’m going for is traditional. I’ll keep the hood closed.
    Almost every time I goggle looking for ideas and techniques the H.A.M.B. comes up. The guys on here
    are super talented. Something to aspire to for me.
    By the way, I’m also new to social media. Can you tell?

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app