Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Member- Old Guy!!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Ted Chandler, May 27, 2020.

1. Ted Chandler

Ted Chandler

I thought that I would introduce myself. I have been hot rodding and drag racing for many years. Currently I own a 1939 chevy pickup ( a bit on the r rough side, sorry) , a 1959 Edsel Ranger ( 4 door) cruiser car, and my drag car is a 1962 Rambler gasser. I have gone to the HAMB drags for over ten years now... this year, I am lucky enough to be participating with the Rambler!! I love this site and have used the knowledge here on numerous occasions.

Thanks,
    Ted Chandler

Last edited: May 27, 2020
    31hotrodguy, 270dodge and LAROKE like this.
  2. Ted Chandler

Ted Chandler

I may have started on the wrong foot. I just mentioned the r.r. phrase in case anyone requested pictures of my pickup. I fully understand this site and am not looking to rock the boat in any way!!

270dodge likes this.
  3. Welcome aboard! I'd love to see some pictures of any "on topic" cars you have.

4. 270dodge

270dodge
    from Ohio

That is a good introduction. A small slip will be forgiven, I'm sure. You can, if you choose to, edit your profile page. Maybe eliminate one offending car and add your general location. The location might prove to be a benefit. Old? I'd disagree! You'll fit in just fine.

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

5. Ted Chandler

Ted Chandler

Thanks for the welcome and the tips! I'm at work so I only have a couple of pictures available. The 59 Edsel is a mild custom. I have had my Rambler for over 20 years now. It started as a mild custom with the original inline 6, then was built into a street gasser (poser. if you will). Now, a full on race car, the avatar picture was just this last weekend 5/23/2020

Attached Files:

31hotrodguy likes this.
  6. 31hotrodguy

31hotrodguy

7. Ted Chandler

Ted Chandler

Thanks for the welcome!