Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Swap Meet Season Begins in MD

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by greenie-reddy, Mar 8, 2020.

1. greenie-reddy

greenie-reddy
    from maryland

Spring is about to begin after what has been a long, but mild, winter. Saturday March 14, the Chesapeake Region AACA hosts their parts meet at the Howard County Fairgrounds along I-70. With free gate and parking, this is always a great event. Two weeks later, the Sugarloaf Region AACA will host their 2-day parts meet March 27-28 at the Carroll County Ag Center in Westminster , MD. This is the same venue that chased Jalopyrama away to the Eastern Shore. There is a nominal, $2 gate fee and free parking. See you there!

X-cpe and Ron Funkhouser like this.
  2. RT468

RT468

Hopefully the weather holds out for the Howard County Fairgrounds show. Not sure if I'm going or not but my father has a spot so trying to get some last minute parts together. I've had good results in the past selling parts there.

3. greenie-reddy

greenie-reddy
    from maryland

Looks like it will be dry, and warmer than most years.

4. greenie-reddy

greenie-reddy
    from maryland

It is quite likely the event will be cancelled due to the CarOwnerVirus. A decision is to be made on Friday.

chevy57dude likes this.

5. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hate to see this happening but it's good that people are taking heed of the problem

lothiandon1940 likes this.