Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1961 Ford Econoline Pickup

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by bluescat, Feb 24, 2020.

1. bluescat

bluescat

City: Shawnee

State: Kansas
    Price: SOLD !
    ***SOLD***Dry southern custom cab body that is as good as they come...still has all original driveline...6 cylinder 3-speed...has the corner glass and all windows are good...needs some minor work to get running ( battery, ignition switch, new fluids and brake master cylinder)...will have to be trailered, but NO major body work...did not come with a tailgate, on the trade, ...also throwing in a nice set of '59 Cadillac taillights for it...I have owned a lot of these, but not any this good to start...very easy work here, even for a beginner...I have it inside my garage until sold...call my cell if you are interested (913) 208-5844...just south of Kansas City...deposit can secure the sale...Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    lake_harley and ochamsrasor like this.
  2. bluescat

bluescat

Not many this good to start with...will not last

3. bluescat

bluescat

someone will get a hard-to-find cab-forward little truck...seriously , has to be one of the most easy and small amount of know how and mechanic work to make this road-able...call me...Selling with Bill Of Sale...

4. bluescat

bluescat

Last Chance...before I start work on it myself...a lot of looks , someone will see the value...or, it can remain in my garage

*** Update....Just lowered to $4,850....was $5,500....last price offer...call me

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020

5. bluescat

bluescat

Sale Pending...supposed to pick up today...stay tuned, sometimes things go south*****Update..No word from Texas non-buyer...some people just can't keep their word...still available

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  6. bluescat

bluescat

Sale PENDING pick up on next Monday 3-16-2020

7. bluescat

bluescat

May be gone in the morning 3-16-20...I will post it SOLD then...thanks for the interest**************SOLD**************

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020