Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to the H.A.M.B.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by youngguns73, Feb 17, 2020.

1. youngguns73

youngguns73

Hello all! My name is Jared, I’m 22 years old from California. I grew up around older vehicles as my dad, who has been a member of the H.A.M.B. for years, is an avid collector. I worked in a mechanic shop for a couple years until I moved to Southern California in order to pursue an education in Radiology. I own a 1973 Camaro that I’ve built over the last few years, and I just recently bought a 1929 Ford Model A. I’m hoping to use the forum in order to learn more about my car and use other members builds to give me a sense of direction in my own project.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Rock 'n Roll DaddyO likes this.
  2. Welcome from Illinois.
    Just returned from 3 weeks in SoCal trying to escape winter. Only partially successful. Coldest day of winter the day after we got home. Haha.
    May be able to get the rod out this weekend.
    Looking forward to you A build.

Phil

3. Welcome! I'm picking up your 29 Model A in a couple of hours. I'll send you some pics when she gets home!

Sent from my SM-G930V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

4. Freemoe

Freemoe
    from Fowler, CA

Hi Jared,

Enjoy your Model A. I'm glad it's going to someone who will enjoy it.

Moses