Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage GNRS 2020 Video Coverage

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mhamm, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Mhamm

Mhamm
    from Emmaus, PA

Just wanted to share our video of the 2020 Grand National Roadster Show. We went on Sunday, so there was a smaller crowd allowing us to film easier, but we missed out on alot of cars from the drive in. Hope you enjoy!!

2. Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

GREAT video totally enjoyed it, a lot of really nice cars there. Didn't much agree with the roadster winner of coarse I would have given it to the Kookie car.:):)

3. Mhamm

Mhamm
    from Emmaus, PA

wasnt a huge fan of the winner but its chosen for a reason. The Kookie T wasn't an AMBR contender since it was shown at Amelia Island. The Kookie T is my favorite T buckets ever

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Very Cool - ya done real good - yep, Friday or Sunday best for taking pics and seeing displays better - but, Saturday is the real day to attend

5. chromelady

chromelady

You not only build COOL HOT RODS. You also make GREAT VIDEO. It is the next best thing with out realy being there. THANK YOU FOR THIS. My vote for winner DUSTY SMITH'S 27 FORD ROADSTER with the FLATHEAD 6. THANKS AGAIN DENNIS.

6. Mhamm

Mhamm
    from Emmaus, PA

we were shoping at the Turlock swap meet on Saturday. we pack alot into our trip when we come for Turlock/GNRS