Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 65,000.00 What would you buy?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 0NE BAD 51 MERC, Dec 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rudestude

rudestude

Your confused...you need to go back and read this thread that you started ...with a title that asks the question,
    65,000.00 what would you buy?....I don't see the words piss away, classic car wise....and you yourself don't even have a fantasy of a classic car, maybe wise is slang for truck...it's a dream of a 56 Ford F1 Panel Truck? And a drream it is specially since they didn't have F1's in 56...
    Anyways its all in fun....it's to bad you didn't have any fun with your own thread...maybe if you understood your own question better you could understand where are fun dreams came from...clue ..something that you started.
    And you say that this is the longest running thread that you have started and that 80% of us didn't get the point...that alone should tell you something.
    lol..lol..lol..lol...
    Thanks for the dreams and the fun ...no matter what direction your pointing.

Sent from my SM-T387V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

31Vicky with a hemi and Blue One like this.

2. Perhaps you should have started the thread with - “ if you had to piss away 65,000 on an classic car,,,,! Not start off with new ford truck sticker price. The Hamb membership doesn’t usually read past the seventh word.

kidcampbell71, rudestude and RJP like this.
  3. 34Larry

34Larry

I wonder why $65 K ? There must be some significance to that number for you.
    I mean while 65 is a large number, for me at least 100K sounds a lot better.

4. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

a down payment on a single story starter house

5. I'd put an LS, 4 speed auto, and a nine inch into my daily driver 2004 Nissan Frontier crew cab long bed, and use the rest to buy a driver 56-60 Corvette.

6. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

I am sticking a fork in this, This thread has strayed a long way from where the Op intended it to. He was looking for what ON TOPIC car would you buy for 65,000..... Now lets get back to traditional hot rods and customs...

rudestude likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.