Register now to get rid of these ads!

Muncie Dragway 50th Aniv Event....Oct 2

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by boogeracng, Sep 26, 2010.

1. boogeracng

boogeracng
    from Eureka,MO

This coming Saturday, October 2, is the celebration of Muncie Dragway's 50th Anniversary. Nostalgia program throughout the day including 20 cars from The Geezer Gassers, The NPCA from Indianapolis, Nostalgia Super Stocks, Arnie Beswick, and much, much more.

The program starts on Friday night with test and tune of the featured cars, as well as activities by the Indianapolis Road Rockets.

Saturday, the gates open at 10am, with track action all day and into the evening.

Come out and see drag racing the old way, at an old time track, with yesteryear's cars. More information available at www.Munciedragway.com

2. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

and don't forget the Midwest Gassers

3. pont406

pont406

I plan on being there! bringing my 66 lemans street toy and running it both days.

Attached Files:

Unique Rustorations likes this.
  4. dennisk

dennisk
    from Indiana

I'll be there saturday in the '56.

5. My late cousin Dave Costanza from Ashley, In. ran a black metalflake Fuel Altered 65' Corvette convertible back in the late 60's/ early 70's. Car ran a stroked small block (352 cu. in. ), Hilborn injection & Art Carr torqueflyte trans. If anybody knew him, remembers him or the car please pm me. Any info, pictures would be appreciated. T hanks, Art clutch64008.jpg

6. nasblu

nasblu
    from USA

This gold 69 yenko camaro that was originally bought new by Rick Barratt at Nankivell Chevy in Indy he raced the car at the 1970 US nationals in indy and sold the car to a guy named Max Gasser from the Muncie area in 1972. I know Max Gasser raced the car in the early 70s at Muncie dragway. Does anyone remember or have any pics of this camaro A93BD68A-5EA1-492F-8DE4-B3014F2D74FB.jpeg