Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Blasphemi

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by sdluck, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Colin HD

Colin HD

Great to watch.
    A little work on the reaction time is needed though LOL

2. As stated before, reaction time does not matter on Drag Week. You launch when you launch.

3. Mike has honed his skills on the 55. Taught himself how to tig, built his own headers, fabricated other parts and brackets for the car and steadily improved the car. He has lots of experience with building and running speed boats, marine stuff. Very talented guy. And a very nice person.

4. Finnegan has a personality, true car guy. Don't hate somebody for being successful.

5. Nostrebor

Nostrebor

Yeah. Arguing about which guy is the better Joe out of this pair is going to take a while, because both of these guys are good Joes, who love cars and racing.

Squirrel is my favorite HAMB member to internet stalk... someday I'm going to be that focused when I build a car. Someday.

Finnegan is much more distracted, like me, but somehow he still marches through to the goal. He also seems to have a great amount of light hearted fun getting there.

Yup. Both good guys.

6. I agree completely.:) Both gentlemen have inspired me. And Finn gives everybody a good laugh. I like the fact that he does not take himself to seriously.

Thor1, LM14, 31hotrodguy and 2 others like this.
  7. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

Sour grapes. That guy is faster than me. So he must have an advantage that I can't get.

HSF, theHIGHLANDER, D-Russ and 9 others like this.
  8. I would like his car a lot better if he put a 55 dodge body on it. or put a Chevrolet engine in it . He certainly don't need to install a Pontiac engine in it. He proved he couldn't build a Tin Indian mill that would hold up. LOL Good Grief some of you all need to grow a thicker skin.

Desoto291Hemi likes this.
  9. 34Larry

34Larry

I would like his car a lot better if he put a 55 dodge body on it. or put a Chevrolet engine in it .

I would really love to get into this, but don't have the balls to detract from what Finnigan and Jim have accomplished, what their rides have for poweer or look like or anything else about steller (sp?) performances and great personalities. I think any negative comments on this thread by some, indicates a lack of understanding of what it takes to get where these two great racers are in their career and jealousy for not being able to be where they are and what they have accomplished, either on their own or with the smarts and recourse to do so. I offer up my humble and meager congratulations to both.:D

10. wvenfield

wvenfield

90% of the time I generally side with putting an engine in it's proper home also but the Basphemi is one car that broke the rule and it worked. No rule is absolute I guess.

chryslerfan55, Thor1, fauj and 3 others like this.
  11. just congrats to all who even try to do this...its a great accomplishment...............from one who spends a lot of time and money to go slow................

HSF, Gammz, mad mikey and 2 others like this.
  12. Its a reality show! Even at Drag Week All Frieburger done every chance he got was promote Blashemi and the motor trend channel. I watch and enjoy it is good entertainment. I certain Finniagan is a great guy. He lives in Georgia and His folks live in Arkansas that's pretty good. However when everything is said and done its still a REALITY SHOW. Blashemi relaay isn't a traditional Hamb vehicle. They don't hesitate to use the latest gismo some sponsor wants to sell.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  13. 34Larry

34Larry

Blashemi relaay isn't a traditional Hamb vehicle.
    BFD!!!!

chryslerfan55, HSF and mad mikey like this.
  14. sdluck

sdluck

Big Fucking Deal

15. A BFH is a Big F*****G Hammer . I think the D is for Deal?

chryslerfan55 and scotty t like this.
  16. saltflats

saltflats
    from Missouri

Dang, I just learned something today, I,m gonna start drinking now. :D

Gammz, 31hotrodguy, mad mikey and 2 others like this.
  17. That's "well I'll be a son of a bitch"! Lmao!

18. Are we having fun yet?

chryslerfan55 and raven like this.
  19. Boden

Boden

Idk. He did a lot of the work himself.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

mad mikey likes this.
  20. Johnny99

Johnny99

Where's Germ when you need him most?

Merry Christmas!

raven, Damaged1, mad mikey and 2 others like this.
  21. I'm having a blast! Are you?

mad mikey and Old wolf like this.
  22. Yep its all fun. Im thick skinned old and opinionated. Call it trash talk Bench Racing, bull crap whatever you want its all good. When your my age every day above the ground is fun. One of my friends that's my age had a accident and was badly burned. He will be buried Friday. Someone dies That's a BFD. Everything else amounts to Diddly Squat.

23. Nostrebor

Nostrebor

Sorry for your loss Old wolf.

I think part of the reason I have grown to respect Finnegan more is because I started watching his YouTube channel. It's more real life and less production tv than the Roadkill stuff.

Anyway, car guys can't all be exactly the same...

24. I guess not, but I'm happy for them all when they do good, and sad when they don't. I'd rather watch a 55 gasser being built on TV than the majority of the other crap.

25. mopacltd

mopacltd

26. I believe a hemi works in about any type of car!

27. One of my buddies put a cobrajet in a 57 Belair, he said it was payback for all of the 32 Ford's running around with a SBC in them lol

28. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019