Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods A Shout Out to Belair

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fortunateson, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

Way back in May member Belair mentioned a primo '40s Chev grille. I PM'd him and asked if it was for sale. He said yes but had to dig it out. So a few gentle reminders and some slightly humorous conversation later he replied in Nov. though he thought he had it he must of let it go when he sold a car. No big deal but he insisted on sending me the lower bar for my '46 Fleetmaster sedan at no charge, and he wanted to pay the shipping. I picked it up today and it is a good piece.

I just wanted him to be recognized on the board and he is just one of many who do honourable things and keep their word. Too often we he about scammers and issues with deals but I believe the HAMB, to paraphrase Disney Corp., is the most honest place on earth. Now I need to pay it forward. Thanks again, Belair!

D type, Saxman, Stogy and 3 others like this.
  2. Stogy likes this.
  3. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Glad it all panned out...never been dealt the bad side here and here's to positive interactions always...

4. atch

atch

Ryan recently set up the perfect place for that. The "Pay if Forward" section in the Classifieds.

And thanx to all the good folks like Belair.