Register now to get rid of these ads!

Long time lurker, Official new member

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Blue-Collar-HotRods, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Blue-Collar-HotRods

Blue-Collar-HotRods

This site is a literal gold mine of knowledge and skill, so I thought it was time to become a member! Very fortunate to live in a area with a thriving car culture, Concord N.C, and I make my living working on late model OT cars, but my hobby, and passion, its traditional style hot rods. I do some hot rod fab, and builds on the side, hence my member name. Sort of cater to the "working man" helping with things some guys cant do, or choose not to do in there home garage. Looking forward to being here, thanks for having me!

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. Hot Rod Nut

Hot Rod Nut

Welcome,,, got a ride yet? If so what is it and we like pictures too.

Blue-Collar-HotRods likes this.
  3. Blue-Collar-HotRods

Blue-Collar-HotRods

Yeah, got a few! Currently working on a 30ish...ford roadster pickup, pretty big project...

Attached Files:

4. Hot Rod Nut

Hot Rod Nut

Nice, that will fit right in here. Your shop is kool too.

Blue-Collar-HotRods likes this.

5. Hey man I was born an raised in Kannapolis, an lived in Concord for a few years. Could I ask you your name? Or "personal message " me if you would like. Welcome to the HAMB, I come down to there once and a while to hang out with my friends ( all car guys), maybe we could hang out sometime. Later BigO