Register now to get rid of these ads!

fiberglass anglia

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by southern thunder, May 8, 2012.

1. Scottrodsllc

Scottrodsllc
    from ohio

If anyone on here needs info on the glass anglias we build you can call 419 499 2705

Scott
    ScottRods custom

2. carryallman

carryallman

you know /i e-mailed scotts ,inquired about the glass cars and stuff -also asked about door and trunk hinges ! they e-mailed back said they make the cars in glass NOTHING ABOUT THE DAMN HINGES !!! WHY MAKE ANY CARS -W/O PROVIDING SOME KIND OF DAMN HINGES ??? and no im not mad !!!!!! mike :confused::mad:

GlassThamesDoug likes this.
  3. southern thunder

southern thunder

anglia obsolete can get you hinges, google the pop shop in the uk, they have the handles

4. I own the molds discussed above, reportedly made in the fall of 1967, or so I was told. I have the two door Anglia and the Thames panel truck. I will sell the parts to you and not just hold you up for an entire body. I was selling these on eBay until the fees became overwhelming. I will soon have them available on my website again.

5. I own the molds the original Jim Kirby Challenger Molds as hotroddon posted about on 8-6-2012. I have the complete Anglia two door and the complete Thames panel delivery.
    www.studiocitycowboy.com I will sell parts to you, and not just a whole "kit" if you like. Meaning if you want to buy just a set of fenders or a door I will gladly sell those separately, to help you out. Several customers have purchased my fiberglass doors or fenders for their abused steel cars as an alternative to making new panels from scratch.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
    Carolina Kid likes this.
  6. Project Paladin

Project Paladin
    BANNED

Ya, nevermind.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
  7. Figs30

Figs30

The moulds from bay city came here to Australia, and may be in Melbourne. I have spoken and emailed the guy Andy about the moulds and bodies which he wanted to sell. About $10,000 for the lot. He also sent photos. I am chasing an Anglia or prefect ute chassis for my roadster ute that I have. Guy's name is Andy.

8. bltbalsam

bltbalsam

NO, The Thames is the panel delivery model. The Prefect is basically an Anglia but a FOUR Door !

9. bltbalsam

bltbalsam

I've owned them all. Had an Anglia with a SBC, built a Thames with SBC, and Owned a Prefect with SBC. No confusion here about which one is which ! The doors I have for sale are for the Prefect !

10. bltbalsam

bltbalsam

You are absolutely correct.

11. hctub

hctub

Prefect doors will bolt onto a Thames and fit exactly as the Thames doors fit. The difference is Prefect doors have roll up windows and Thames doors have sliding windows. I have Prefect doors on one of my Thames.

GlassThamesDoug likes this.