Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Gary Howard Celebration Of Life

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Bad pictures @whoodooman? I don't think so. Thanks for sharing! Looks like a great time. Nice turn out for Gary and his family.
    Wish I could have been there..........E

2. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks for sharing the pics. after PnP we had to turn around and head back home a day early to avoid the winter weather. I hated to miss it but we made the right decision.

3. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

Sorry I wasn't able to make it. Looks like a fantastic time!

4. El Jefe

El Jefe
    Alliance Member

And the winner of the 41 Mercury Sedan was Tim Pogue from the DFW area. He's a great guy and also a lucky man. A few of the folks at the show know Tim as we have met him a time or two at The HAMB Drags and also the Round Up. We tried to call him when JoAnn Howard pulled his ticket, but all we got was the answering machine. We later got ahold of him via text and he was stoked !! Hopefully the car will stay in this area and we will all get to see it cruising the Texas back roads.

5. Had a great time there, enjoyed the cars and music and sat almost directly behind the Howard family in the hall for the music. Great job by all involved !

6. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

Awesome that Tim won. He's not only great guy but he drives his cars, everywhere!

guthriesmith and G V Gordon like this.
  7. Sure was a great weekend and a treat to be able to be there. The Kontinentals did a fabulous job putting it all together and was truly a fitting tribute to a great builder and wonderful guy.

OG lil E and straykatkustoms like this.
  8. Very cool that Tim won the Merc! Looks like it was a great turnout too. Thanks for the pics for those of us that couldn’t make it. Seeing all that were there that I do know...I should have bummed a ride.