Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods *Bucket Seats For 1935-36-37 Ford Pickup*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Zippi, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Zippi

Zippi

Buckets For The Slimer.jpg Guys,

Right now I have a bench set in my 37 and it's in the shop getting all new interior. I'm looking down the road a year are so on changing this over. I want to put a set of bucket seats in my 37 and mount them on top of the seat riser. My battery and fuse box is inside the riser so I want to keep them there. I've seen a few 37's that have done this. I just need to know what seats will fit and have the right height to set on top of the riser. If anyone has a pic of their 1935-36-37 pickup that has buckets mounted on the seat riser I'd appriceated it.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  2. verde742

verde742

I have a nice pair,will fit and look great, $300.00 plus the ride..

bob > touch the big red truck, start conversation.

3. denis4x4

denis4x4
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Colorado

Using Jeep seats in a '29 CCPU. I'm sure that you probably have more width then I do in your truck. I replaced these low back CJ seats with high back seats with better bolsters. They're made by BesTop and there are about 6 or 8 choices of colors and materials. DSC00011.JPG

flatheadpete likes this.
  4. Zippi

Zippi

I think I've decided to go with buckets seats now. Does anyone recognize the bucket seats in the pic I posted and what they might have come out of?

5. 65-66 Mustang buckets sit low.If you know someone with one take a look.They repop them so not hard to get.

6. Zippi

Zippi

Thanks. Yeah I've seen them. Looking more for something I can go find in a junk yard and have reupholstered to match my interior. I'd like to still use the riser as I have some goodies under there.