Register now to get rid of these ads!

Been here many times and finally registered

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Pat Robinson, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Pat Robinson

Pat Robinson

Morning to all,

I have found a great deal of info from H.A.M.B. during my current build project and have enjoyed learning more from others on the forum. Thank you for your knowledge. I have kind of a mixed history with cars. I had a 70 Chevelle in high school. That I learned a lot about how to do things wrong with, but over time I learned better more proper ways of doing things. I was a Ford dealership tech for 20 years, but hit serious burnout! I've tinkered with drag bikes, dirt bikes built many rock crawlers. And have circled back around to Hot Rods. The project right now is a 30 Ford Coupe. Trying to keep it looking as close to the original 60's build as it was. But with a few more modern hidden touches. I'll add some pictures soon.

2. buffaloracer

buffaloracer
    from kansas

Glad your here Pat. Lots of guys here really know their stuff and some are full of horse hockey.
    Sort it out and you are in great shape.
    Pete

Your location in your profile will sometimes get you some good local help.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
    Pat Robinson likes this.