Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Early Friday Art Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Burny, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cadillac daddyo

cadillac daddyo
    from wichita ks

here a couple from me this week
    [​IMG]
    a close up
    [​IMG]
    and a four color
    [​IMG]
    thanks for looking

2. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

I feel the same way about my own stuff sometimes too Geoff. Some serious players here at the ART SHOW. But no worries.:D I enjoy doing my own style. Just havin' fun!

BTW Geoff- your shit ROCKS!!! Some of the most original striping out there. Keep posting it!!!!

Josh

3. Toyghoul

Toyghoul
    from SPOKANE

Thanks! Here's My Fink for the Revenge show, don't remember if I posted it here before or not. Wish I could make it down there to see all the Finks in person. [​IMG]

4. Wild_47

Wild_47

5. gabo

gabo
    from france

Hi! new work i did this week.......
    [​IMG]

6. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

Only because Ryan allows an occasional skateboard thread...... I did this for a Bulldog Skates East Coast Jam last weekend. I wasn't going to be skating so I wanted to take something for "show & tell." It's a BDS 36" Long Pig. There were only 100 done in black. 25 in this color screening, 25 in blue & yellow, 25 in blue & pink, 15 in silver (all of these signed in silver) and 10 in gold (signed in gold) I painted a set of Indy 149 trucks, replaced the bushings with orange bushings (neon green on the way to alternate) and the wheels were custom dyed by a friend in Georgia. He applies hot glue and then dyes them. The wheels come in sets of 1 green, 1 yellow, 1 red & 1 orange. It took 2 sets to get this set! Turned out pretty cool?? Will live out it's life as a "wall hanger." (this is the gold chainer version of skateboarding!)

[​IMG]

Any questions? Please PM me. I don't want to clutter up the Hot Rod space. Thanks

Here's a shot of the wheels fresh after the hot glue was peeled off. Note the "SF on the top one. It's actually one of the left over yellow wheels that he "personalized." The yellow & reds will go on my rider.

[​IMG]

7. DIRTYDAG

DIRTYDAG
    from cleveland

here are some sketches of my new character "Dirty Von Dagwood" for Dagwood designs...(he will have paint on his fingertip)...
    and a few earlier sketches of DvD Skatin..

Next week this joint will be flooded with some Eye for an Eye Panels! Gonna kick ass! Rollie wish i could stripe like you...Hidden that truck is tits! The Finks kick ass! the Blessing 13 ...WOW!!! damn everybody gots some good shit this week!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Janne

Janne

´51 Chevrolet 3w coupe. Existing car from Finland, I added shiny paint and trunk lid opening to the design.

Attached Files:

9. mikaelmtb

mikaelmtb
    from Denmark

--is this the same car you can see The Wizzard do a wild flame-job on in the new "Gasoline" mag?

Nice drawing! :)

10. Zumo

Zumo

A logo I am working on, Almost done.
    [​IMG]

11. mikaelmtb

mikaelmtb
    from Denmark

This is my first attempt in drawing a "serious" picture! I´m pretty satisfied with the result, but had a hard time with the wheels!

[​IMG]

Here´s my second attempt, I havent finished that one yet:
    [​IMG]

12. HIDDEN

HIDDEN

I about forgot. I done some pinstriping this week. Here is 2 tool boxes that are on their way to their new HAMB homes.

[​IMG]

13. Spaulding

Spaulding
    from Wichita

Here's a few very simple decal designs I've worked on lately. Some are white, so I've placed them on a black background. Man, I've got to get some better shit to contribute!!

Attached Files:

14. SYNFULL

SYNFULL

Yea that is where i work HA HA "Iwas not sleeping" and an oil on canvas for my dad for fathers day I better hurry that oil takes a while to dry. Thanks for the good comments, flyinpolock where do you get those paint jobs looks great, good work everyone maybe I will draw something good if we are not to busy.

Attached Files:

15. hyfire's coupe.. the paper is too big to scan, so I had to take a photo :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

16. I think this is my favorite from you so far, very cool!

17. Skimmer

Skimmer

Hidden i like your work and this truck is spot on ...your a talented dude...

18. RYZART

RYZART
    from NJ

Toolbox i striped and lettered this week. Thanx for looking.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. A bike I did up this morning.

Attached Files:

20. GraphicELK

GraphicELK
    from Bay Area

Hey Ryz, that looks great. What is the box painted with, it looks like a metalic silver?

21. dangeroustoy

dangeroustoy

I have been lurkin for a while and have come to look forward to all of th artwork posted here, you guys are truely tallented! Soooo... Here is my first post to the Friday Art Show... I do a little custom Airbrush and graphic work from time to time, thought I would start you guys out with my logo...

Dave Brisco
    Dangerous DesignWorx

Attached Files:

22. Janne

Janne

Thanks, I think it's same car even if I don't have newest Gasoline magazine.

23. Not exactly car related;a pair of nice wooden TV trays I picked up at a yard sale for $2 with legs.Striped with a Kafka Scroll brush.Going to coat them with Pour-It polyurethane.Was going to sell them but my bride wants them sooooo..Design was Whodaky -inspired;thanks Geoff.

Attached Files:

24. SYNFULL

SYNFULL

Sloppy I know. But it's fridays drawing.This one is for Radshit.....

Attached Files:

25. 1- shot slinger

1- shot slinger

Sorry guys...nothin from me this week.

hey zumo....would this happen to be for Larry Putter?...he's a good friend of mine!

26. Spaulding

Spaulding
    from Wichita

That's nice Dave! Welcome aboard. Arkansas huh, that's pronounced
    R-Kansas right? lol

27. kmbgt

kmbgt
    from Austin, TX

Hello all, seeing your stuff reenforces the fact that I'm a doodler.:) You guys are fantastic. here's a sketch I did a couple of days ago.

a1e.jpg

28. PDX Lefty

PDX Lefty

I like it!
    Attitude.

29. Zumo

Zumo

Don't think so. This for an Eric out of Mississippi.

30. dangeroustoy

dangeroustoy

Thanks Spaulding! I'm sure that is the way it is pronounced in your neck of the woods... Ummm, you guys do have woods don't you?... ;)

Dave Brisco

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.