Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from Kansas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Danville Forge, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Danville Forge

Danville Forge
    from Kansas

Yes, Kansas, and I'll answer the usual questions now: Yes I have a tree, and No, I've never met Dorothy. I have however seen a twister and a flying monkey.

I'm a veteran restoration tech. My favorite vehicles are old pick-up trucks and I'm very partial to old Chevys. That may have come from growing up riding in the back seat of dads 55 Chevy hardtop (which he still owns). I've recently aquired a 71 Chevy stepside that I'd like to start on, but I'm having too much fun driving it right now. I'll have pics of it on my website soon.

If you ever get the chance to visit Kansas, try to avoid that talking scarecrow. Trust me, it's just a good idea.

2. 34underglas

34underglas

Welcome from Amarillo, TX

where abouts in KS are you? I'm originally from Scott City

Vance

3. Rushin'mennonite

Rushin'mennonite

I did the autobody painter, excuse me,"refinish technician" stint for almost 20 years, then moved to Kansas to clear out my head and bloodstream. The best years of my life were spent in Abilene, Kansas. I'm just here in Maine to finish up a degree. I intend to move back. I'll paint cars again, but not on the line for Allstate. My dream is to drive along I-70 through the Flint Hills around Manhattan, late on a hot summer's night, in a chop top V-8 4-speed rod.
    Welcome.
    Randy

4. chopshopboss65

chopshopboss65

hey rushin topeka here, that coffee line sounds like me. welcome aboard

5. rjb

rjb
    from ICT KS

Hey, welcome from another kansan!

rjb