Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another one New from Texas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Big Betty41, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Big Betty41

Big Betty41

Picked up a 1941 Dodge Luxury Liner business Coupe recently. This is my first introduction into the classic car world. As I've been on the search for parts, I tread very lightly within the eBay environment. I've noticed many parts deemed NOS and Mopar that are anything but. Sadly that forum appears to be flooded with vintage automobile parts at prices that can be negotiated to a somewhat sane level, so the appeal is strong. I'm hoping all the veterans within this forum can aid some direction into this world of Vintage.

2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi. Here are a couple of websites that I got a bunch of parts for my 50 Plymouth Deluxe. Both have website stores and both offer paper catalogs. They have parts back into the 30's. www.robertsmotorparts.com or www.kanter.com . Many of the NOS gauges are new in box but few seem to work long if at all.
    Post some photo's when you can. What part of Texas are you located in.
    Good luck, Jimmie

Attached Files:

Unique Rustorations likes this.
  3. hkestes

hkestes

Also check in over at P15-D24.com. Dedicated to the 46-48 Plymouth and Dodges, but all Mopar flathead cars are covered extensively over there. One other parts source is Andy Bernbaum https://www.oldmoparts.com/

Unique Rustorations likes this.
  4. Welcome n congrats on the great ride. Post pics when u can.
    Where in Tejas r u ?
    I'm in windy dry Lubbock n luvin it.
    1more car, I promise
    Rex Winter