Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Help, computer crashed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 30Caliber, Jul 12, 2019.

1. 30Caliber

30Caliber

I had researched converting my 1939 Ford Pickup front brakes from Lockheed to bendix and saved the technical thread from couple years back. Lightning has fried my computer and I had to replace and lost all the info I had saved. I basically remember how to make the conversion, (cutting, welding, drilling) but lost the parts list for wheel cylinders, brake shoes, and spring accessories kit. Could someone send me the parts list. I want to keep my original backing plates, wide five wheels and hubs just convert to bendix style. I know you can buy already made, but I'm on a 10 year project and want to do it myself.

Thanks in advance

2. 37gas

37gas

I got a memory stick and down load my computer every so often then if my computer take a dump I down load from memory stick.

3. Phil P

Phil P
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

A lot of the time the hard drive is unaffected buy computer problems and can be moved to another computer and you information can be recovered. There Are also companies that can do this. Phil

4. 30Caliber

30Caliber

I had some time this weekend due to the rain outside and was going to work on the backing plates and wanted to get the parts so I could check my work as I go. Just recently moved to small farm and no trees I have become a lightning magnet out here. Thought someone might have info handy and let me know part numbers, or year of vehicle parts to use. I'm out of town during the week only home on weekends now.