Register now to get rid of these ads!

RADICAL Custom Shoebox FOUND!!!!!!!! I'm pretty happy.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bobbleed, Jul 16, 2004.

1. low64

low64
    from Canton, GA

It reminds me of the car done by Valley Customs, that my uncle's friend owns.

2. bobbleed

bobbleed
    from Awesome

I've been thinking alot about this car and so far my plan will be to first get it drivable for the rest of the year and then blow it apart this winter for a complete Candy job and pearl white interior. Hopefully I can figure a way to make it happen money wise.......

I have several ideas that will make the car better, but not take away from it's history. I will make several changes, but they will be easily reversable. Including maybe an entirely different front clip, that way the origional one could be put back if so desired.

So far I am thinking a lime gold candy. This car will be better than it ever was. I can't wait.

Shifts still has dibbs.

Tuck will probably paint it, but I will have to buy a fire suit.... HaHa

I can't wait to get this thing here and take pictures of it next to my roadster................

3. swazzie

swazzie

Good God man ! that is awesome. Thank you for saving this for all of us. This is it ! We need to hold onto this history to know where were going. Imagine how many were lost. thanx again for sharing this Bob and thanx shifts. DAMN . swaZZie

4. It's amazing how popular the car was and is today!

Choprods recognized the car from "Very Old" magazines and said it used to be red... [​IMG]!

Timeless designs and some of the original players for the historic referrences!

Bob has this uncanny knack for finding rare shit and then selling it back to the original owners...! [​IMG]

He just sold a coupester back to the original builder at Iola befeore he found this Gem!!! [​IMG] What Luck... [​IMG]

Can't wait to see it "Live"...! [​IMG]

Mark

5. SS327

SS327

What ever happened with this car? Did it ever get finished?

Denny

6. oldolds

oldolds

Wow! You found a thread forgotten for almost 15 years to the day! I also would like to know if it was finished.