Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1962 NOVA CONVERTIBLE Basket Case

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by "FREAK", Jun 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. "FREAK"

"FREAK"
    from PDX Oregon

City: portland

State: Oregon
    Price: $2,800
    Please read first before you offer anything thanks..Plus I have a clear Title in hand
    Letting my 1962 NOVA convertible Go! Was a light project car…..now major project, !!! at one time this little beauty just needed a few patch panels and then come to find out the dude cut the rear quarters without my permission.
    Major 'ef ' up then decides to change careers mid project , good idea! So then I had another guy try and fix it. But was never really good at starting anything more than likely "In way over his head" mixed with a bunch of "lazy" and this is what I get back !!!
    last guy had it at his shop just over 3years now and then out of the blue tells me to take it back, what a guy !!
    Now I have a "nice" basket case, with a lot of parts in the sale, selling everything I have. You can use those parts for a 1962-1963 2dr nova I think also 1964-1965 its a convertible so grab a shell and turn it into a vert or use what you need and save on shipping.
    Still have restorable buckets , interior, its got 5lug axles, plus have a bunch of new sheet metal. To much stuff to list. you'll get doors, 2 hoods, baskets of parts, full floor , quarters , rocker, dash, convertible top, new black top new black carpet ,the list goes on and on...… just need to let her go I even has a clear title. has motor 283 and three speed in the car needs rebuilt
    Just don't want to see it anymore really! I have 2-3 times my asking price invested in car and parts.
    The parts have been in storage for the last 5 years buyer must take all my loss your gain. text me if your interested 503.317.6827 thanks

IMG_7264.jpg IMG_7226.jpg IMG_7228.jpg IMG_7230.jpg IMG_7224.jpg IMG_7381.jpg IMG_7382.jpg IMG_7357.jpg IMG_8103.jpeg.jpg IMG_8101.jpeg.jpg IMG_8104.jpeg.jpg IMG_8102.jpeg.jpg IMG_7398.jpg

Attached Files:

1Nimrod likes this.
  2. "FREAK"

"FREAK"
    from PDX Oregon

happy 4th TTT