Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage L.A.Roadster show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Deuce Daddy Don, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Just want to thank all participants that came to this years LAR show in Pomona,Ca. Fathers Day weekend, for making our show successful once again. The feedback was great, & overall very satisfied.
    See you next year for a greater show!----Don

Dean Lowe, loudbang, KKrod and 5 others like this.
  2. exterminator

exterminator

Enjoyed it.:D

scruff likes this.
  3. Don, I'd like to thank the entire club for bringing the show back to what it used to be. Best time I've had in a long time!

deucemac and dana barlow like this.
  4. deucemac

deucemac

For those not aware, Dean signed in as #1. He didn't plan it that way , but it was wonderful to he his gorgeous yellow screamer fronot and center !

Dean Lowe and dana barlow like this.

5. I've never met Dean but I consider him a friend, and he is partially to blame for my obsession with hot rods, had it not been for that red roadster pickup on the cover of the 1962 hot rod magazine I might have become a famous brain surgeon, after reading hot rod all I wanted in life was a have a hot rod. :D

[​IMG]

Congratulations on being # 1 . HRP

[​IMG]

6. Rolled in with some fellow Bay Area Roadster Club members, the show was as Fantastic!
    The LA Roadster Club did a great job pulling this off. Many thanks to all of your members for a great weekend, see you all at the Roundup.
    --Dean

teach'm likes this.
  7. Thanks for the kind words Danny. Hot rodding is more fun than brain surgery!

deucemac likes this.
  8. Flathead Dave

Flathead Dave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from So. Cal.

I enjoyed it with the cooler weather...Those 110 degree years got to me.
    Good show and great swap meet this year.