Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from Kansas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Ryan Penner, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Ryan Penner

Ryan Penner

I have been in garage journal for years (still haven’t built but it’s coming) and recently got a 56 Chevy 210. It’s in somewhat rough shape rust wise. However it runs but doesn’t have brakes. The old master cylinder is bad and the front drums leave something to be desired. I honestly don’t know the style this deserves yet. Here just to find other cars like mine.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Nicholas Coe likes this.
  2. Welcome! Please post photos to give us an idea of what you have and what style you like. Nick

Sent from my Pixel XL using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

3. walter

walter

welcome from Wichita!

4. Unique Rustorations

Unique Rustorations

Welcome from Indiana! Yes pics are liked around here, but I’d say it’s important to give some details as to what you want to end up with and what you would like to do with it? Also something about yourself and experience helps. A rusty 63 year old car can be a lifetime of work for some and a few months for others so maybe a little about your experience and setup would help the smart folks here better to assist you. Regards, Randy

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

5. Ryan Penner

Ryan Penner

I will have to read the thread on picture posting yet to master that. I got a profile pic of the car for now.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Unique Rustorations likes this.
  6. NoSurf

NoSurf

Welcome from New Hampshire.

I lived in Manhattan and Abilene for several years.