Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical 1932 Ford 3 Window Dimensions

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nolan.martin, May 11, 2019.

1. nolan.martin

nolan.martin
    from Louisiana

H.A.M.B.ers,

I need some help. I’m looking to buy a toy hauler and would eventually like to throw a 32’ Ford in the back.

I’m having a difficult time finding the overall length dimensions for a 3w/5w with or without fenders... not just the wheelbase.

Can you give me a hand?

Thanks,
    Nolan

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. Andy

Andy

I can measure a frame for you. It does not have bumpers. Would you need with bumpers?

3. I would talk to the dealer or manufacturer of the toy hauler to make sure it's up to hauling the weight of a car, even a 32 Ford. Most are meant to haul smaller off-road vehicles or snow-mobiles.

Mick

4. I think I remember correctly that my highboy roadster is just under 13 feet long. Needed that measure when I rented a self store unit in CA several years ago.
    Sorry I don't know the weight. Guess 2200 to 2500 pounds.
    But why haul it around in a box. It's not jewelry, it's a car. Get out there and drive it!

Phil

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    HemiDeuce likes this.

5. shortypu

shortypu

IMG_0595.JPG IMG_0592.JPG IMG_2553.JPG IMG_1270.JPG I have a 3w and its 12 foot long and 6 foot wide in the back from edge of tires.I put mine in a 33ft Stellar Toy hauler with no slides except the bedroom,it is a 5th wheel trailer.The widebody toy haulers are usually about 98 inchs wide inside wall to wall and mine has about 18foot of flat floor space.I also put my jeep in it with no problems and a Can Am sxs when we go to the sand dunes.It is a 3 axle trailer so it can handle the weight.