Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 1932 Ford Vicky Front Windscreen info wanted

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by andydodge, May 7, 2019.

1. Have a guy in my club who has an original steel Ford 1932 Victoria...........the front windscreen frame is rusted out and as these were never sold here in Oz we are a little unsure re what will fit...........can anyone confirm what if any other 32 Ford windscreen frames are the same or are the 32 Vicky frames only used on this body style............any info assistance will be greatly appreciated..........thanks, Andy Douglas

2. catdad49

catdad49

Andy, post this question on The Ford Barn.

3. alchemy

alchemy

Tudor, fordor, five-window are all the same as Vicky. Pickup, woody, three-window are not.

lurker mick and D-Russ like this.
  4. Same as the sedan's & 5 window coupes. HRP

5. Danny beat me 2 it. Sedan and 5 winder.

6. Whats a Ford Barn?.........lol...........I'm a Mopar Moron, I had to look up how to spell Frod, let alone know which barn to put one in.........lol.........seriously tho' guys, very much appreciated..........have attached a pic of the car, it was being built by his father who sadly passed away a year or two ago, and yep thats an Ardun living in the engine bay......... ..andyd.

Attached Files:

mgtstumpy likes this.
  7. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

Get that one on the road! It will be awesome with the Ardun in it!

mgtstumpy likes this.
  8. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

9. Oldsman......it shouldn't be long now before it hits the road....and Stumpy.......my 1st car was actually a 1938 Frod Standard 4dr Sedan but at 15yrs of age, what did I know.....lol..........but a budding hotrodder needed either a roadster or a coupe and a 1940 Dodge Coupe was found 1st so that was it......lol...........andyd.

10. The37Kid

The37Kid

I was told my old '32 Vicky body is mow in Australia, wonder is it is my old project? Bob

11. Bob, I've no idea where this one came from but can follow it up if you want.......I think its been here for maybe over 20 yrs but will see what I can find out...........andyd