Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Advice on glass T Roadster P/U build

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Loose Ctrl, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Loose Ctrl

Loose Ctrl
    from Upstate,SC

My son has started parts hoarding for a 23 P/U roadster build. He is basing his build off of a stretched and widened glass body known as the Big Boy Body from eztbuckets. I'll be doing the chassis. He wants to run full fenders with boards, full hood, and a custom 40-inch wood stake side bed. I've never done a full fender chassis or a large bed like he wants. I'm unsure how to go about the chassis or where to get the fenders and boards along with the aprons. I'm trying to talk him into fenderettes mounted to the spindles and rear axle with a step plate instead of full boards.

His engine choice is wise for his age,16, and driving experience, 2.8L Chevy with auto transmission. We are looking for a donor vehicle currently.

2. A Boner

A Boner

Where is Ron Pope Motorsports located?

3. Loose Ctrl

Loose Ctrl
    from Upstate,SC

TN but I can't remember the town's name right off.

Kodak!

4. 3quarter32

3quarter32

Kodak, Tn

Loose Ctrl likes this.

5. A Boner

A Boner

Thanks....you would think the website would have their address for anyone wanting to pick up a body instead of crating and shipping it.

Loose Ctrl likes this.
  6. Loose Ctrl

Loose Ctrl
    from Upstate,SC

It's not on their website. You could use the contact link there or through facebook. I'm not a facebook person. They used to not have any issues with local pick ups and seem to prefer it. It's been several years since I spoke with someone there.