Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1953 CHEVY FACTORY OEM POWER STEERING BOX, PUMP, & misc.

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by BuckeyeBuicks, Mar 26, 2019.

1. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

City: New Plymouth

State: Ohio
    Price: $1,000.00
    I am listing this stuff for my 80 year old neighbor man. It has been in his shed since sometime in the 80's when he stripped his parents 53 Bel-Air before the car was junked. He said his mom& dad bought it new and it was the first car they ever saw with power steering, also their first car with an automatic transmission. These parts were found when I was helping him clean out the shed before it fell in. When I told him how few 53 Chevys had power steering and it would be worth some pretty good money he asked if I could sell it for him. He said that would be great as he was a small time farmer all his life and has little income. I am listing it here on the H.A.M.B. before it goes to you know where to give folks here first crack at it.
    It looks like he pulled it from the car guts, feathers and all. Check out the pictures as they describe it better than I can. Ask any questions you may have. It can be picked up at zip 45654 or I can box it up for shipping if the buyer will arrange for pre-paid pickup. Payment is to be cash or postal money order, this man has never even heard of paypal!!! DSCF0072.JPG DSCF0073.JPG DSCF0074.JPG DSCF0075.JPG DSCF0076.JPG DSCF0077.JPG DSCF0078.JPG DSCF0079.JPG DSCF0080.JPG DSCF0081.JPG DSCF0082.JPG

Nailhead Jason likes this.
  2. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

Any close offers?

3. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

Make me an offer. I will be checking out Spring Carlisle the 24th and 25th, if anyone would want to meet me and pick it up there.

4. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

Some one out there must have a hard steering Chevy.

5. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

6. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

7. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

Sold!!! Thanks Skip