Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Lebaron Bonney closed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ol'skool, Apr 5, 2019.

1. ol'skool

ol'skool
    from Colorado

Hi all,

Just tried to search on the net and found their website down. Apparently filed for Chapter 7 late March. Bummer!!

2. 0NE BAD 51 MERC

0NE BAD 51 MERC

Another sign of things to come. Pantina barn find cars don't need interiors. Sad news to hear, great company, used them numerous times over the years. Larry

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  3. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

There have been a couple of threads running on the subject for the past couple of weeks.

4. 2935ford

2935ford

It will take awhile before everyone knows of their closing.

5. desotot

desotot

Bummer, they have been around for a long time.

6. deathrowdave

deathrowdave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from NKy

Another sign that will have some type of China effects in the end . Sad day , man it frosts me that I can not go to a hardware store in the middle of Ky and buy 2 US made 1/4 x 20 bolts . America , is still the greatest country on the face of this earth , but we are headed downhill on about the same road as a snowball headed into hell . I have a few of the good old American made products , that I value as family . I spend a lot of time target shooting a Remington 40x with a steel tube Weaver , both made by Americans with pride . There are a few at my gun club , that still ask , “man is that a custom rifle ? “. My answer , no it’s an “American Pride Model “ every piece of it was touched by an American Craftsman’s hands as a job to provide for his family , that stopped being the case many years ago . Everyone seems to want some type of plastic stocked , modern Buck Rogers , looking toy . For me it’s still blued American steel and American harvested hardwood . Oh well sorry to rant . Seems as LaBaron Bonney , has slipped into the was made by Americans file of no return now . Again it’s a sad day .

7. I got a catalog flyer in the mail this week...would seem to indicate they might still be functioning.

8. uncle buck

uncle buck

That’s interesting. It was probably a prior contracted printing mailed out by the print company

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

9. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Chapter 7 bankruptcy does not have a provision for recovery.

All assets are to be auction off to cover debts.

10. Hadn’t thought of that. Too bad nonetheless.