Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 54 ford drag link, center link needed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jeff Bohmann, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Jeff Bohmann

Jeff Bohmann

i have a 54 ford customline and I am in need of a drag/center link. anybody have one to part with or know where I can get one, please let me know. feel free to text 713 591 6227 or respond on here. I don't have a core to exchange and so far, any place I have found that is selling them wants a core.

thanks

2. Canuck

Canuck

Try:
    Norm Dumontier - Mid Canada Suspension, Winnipeg, Manitoba
    [email protected]

Know he ships to the US. Specializes in obsolete suspension parts. Has a large warehouse of NOS parts from back in the day.
    Good guy to deal with, will help you if he can. Got parts from Norm for my 47 Chevy, 64 Malibu and 30 Ford coupe.

Jeff Bohmann likes this.
  3. Try Chris at Shoebox Central in Oklahoma.
    405-259-9222 M-F 8-5 Central Time

Email us [email protected]

Jeff Bohmann likes this.
  4. They only deal with 49 - 53 Fords, not '54 Ford.

Try Kanter Auto Parts, I purchased all the parts to rebuild the front suspension on our wagon from Kanter. HRP

Idler arm

Center link

5. 54vicky

54vicky

if you find one be sure it is for non power steering as they are different.dan said try kanter but I read a year or so ago that they were closing down hope it was wrong

6. They bare still in business. HRP

7. Jeff Bohmann

Jeff Bohmann

kanter will only sell if you have an exchange. they will ot sell outright

8. Jeff Bohmann

Jeff Bohmann

sorry, they will not sell outright without a core to exchange

9. Their policy has obviously changed, I didn't have to send a core to get what I needed. HRP

10. Your in Spring, Texas and just a few short miles from Owens Auto Salvage, I have bought a lot of parts for our '54 Ford from Bob, he has a 100 acre yard in Wellington and a bunch of '54 Fords. HRP

11. Jeff Bohmann

Jeff Bohmann

i will check him out.

12. Jeff Bohmann

Jeff Bohmann

I sent him an email. hopefully he will ship if he has one. he is about 7 hours from me. I am just outside Houston.

13. Jeff Bohmann

Jeff Bohmann

if I can find one, I can then alter my existing center link. my plan is to use 2 to make one drop center
    link to clear the oil pan on a Chevy engine install. that problem as some of you know is in another post. figured I would break off to another post to see if I can find the link.

pprather likes this.
  14. I'm 13 1/2 hours away and Bob has always sent me the parts I needed,tell him you are a hamber. HRP