Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects '55 Olds 98 Starfire Conv Custom "Some Doll"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Banana, Nov 14, 2011.

1. coilover

coilover
    from Texas

You are right, strayed way off base. I think I have the factory assembly manual for a 54 which should be similar to the 55. It has every detail in it and complete wiring diagrams. If (BIG IF) I can find it I'd be glad to run you off a copy of the heater harness. Scott52, you can PM me if you care to.

Bad Banana likes this.
  2. Bad Banana

Bad Banana

So.. no response here so I prayed and bit the bullet and started searching boxes. I found my shop manual after only the third of what looked like a hundred boxes so I am thinking my dad helped me since its fathers day. I found a couple poor connections now that I know where to look and all is good. Here is a pic of the schematic I was looking for.

20180617_132933.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

3. Peanut 1959

Peanut 1959

Good for you! Glad you can make some progress in other areas, now.

4. Bad Banana

Bad Banana

Car is for sale. Life has changed and I don't drive it enough. I am looking for someone to enjoy it more than I can right now. Ad in the HAMB classifieds.

5. Bad Banana

Bad Banana

I have been steadily dropping the price of this very cool and sweet driving car. With some serious things going on in my life I really must sell it quickly. If you ever thought you might want a car like this, now is the time. I may even be able to deliver or at least meet half way. Message me if interested.

6. Bad Banana

Bad Banana

The big Olds is gone. I will not say where it went but the new owner is a HAMB member. If he wants to update this thread that will be his option.

I have mixed emotions. This was the last car my dad did. It was also one that my step son and I worked together on. He has been in the Army and is now stationed in the middle east. He left the same day the car left my possession. But, I had to move on as life has made some major changes and I could not keep the car and enjoy it like it needed to be enjoyed.

However, I am very confident the new owner is the right one for this car. We have talked quite a bit and he is excited to add to the cars story. There is maybe a chance I could someday get to see the car again but it would take some effort because the car will no longer be in the US. Thanks for everyone's interest. 20190219_141930.jpeg