Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Legendary Artist/Pinstriper M.K. JOHN: Getting Published, Doin' Bikes & The Fish !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jonnie King, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

One of the most respected & versatile R&C Artists for over four-decades is M.K.JOHN. Sure he does great art in the Rod & Custom field, BUT, did you know, he's also sought-out by Bike fans from all over the Country to give their rides one of his knock-out jobs ?

Be it graphics, flames, pinstripes, or, almost anything you can dream up M.K. can handle it ! BUT, I wanted to know how that all happened to start with...and M.K. gives us all the full story !

Just click-on this link and it will take you to the HALL OF FAME LEGENDS SERIES, and, you'll hear M.K.'s newest story:
    http://www.legends.thewwbc.net/gpage129.html

(AND, you'll also find out about that big FISH ! )

Many thanks to all of my friends here at the H.A.M.B. for your help & support !

JK

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
  2. KrisKustomPaint

KrisKustomPaint

he lives like 15 miles from me. he's pretty cool. great guy to talk too.

3. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

Thanks Kris ! You're right, M.K. is very cool and he's been-there-done-that for almost 50 years...and keep's on doin' it EVERYDAY !

JK

4. 56 Rum Runner

56 Rum Runner
    from Missouri

He did the art work on our 56 Buick. We love it and get a lot of compliments.

Attached Files:

5. gtokid70

gtokid70

Here he is back in the 80s doing the inside of my ranchero MK John.jpeg

Sent from my SM-A520W using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Stogy, Sum54ford and OG lil E like this.