Register now to get rid of these ads!

Back, after a long absence...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by the neighbor, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Good Morning! I've been a "member" for years, but haven't posted for a long time.... fun to be back here. Here at DeadOxRanch, we have a lot of projects.... generally speaking, TOO MANY. I'll be posting a few things for sale, and scouting for other stuff. Special interests are late-20's-early '30's, and '53-4 Chev cars and trucks, built Stovebolt inline 6's, late '60's Oldsmobiles, AND, vintage bicycles '30's-'60's. Our "Drivers" (The Obsolete Fleet) are (2)'68 Chev trucks, a '72 Suburban (Ancient Orange) , My wife's #'s matching '69 442 ragtop, and my "less-than-original" '69 Vista-Cruiser. Oh, yeah. About 30 bicycles, heavy on Schwinn and Cleveland Welding (Roadmaster). We're just outside Baker City, Oregon. Have a great day!

2. Welcome back neighbor.

Phil

3. Thanks, Man!

4. Matchless

Matchless

Welcome from Canada !

5. I DO believe we have chatted a handyman page... Its been several years, and several computers ago... a crash "lost" all my contacts, including the Handyman blog. Was just thinking, and missing that blog... could you email me a link to it? [email protected]. Thanks, in advance!