Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Three at once!! Cleaning the shop......SOLD- SOLD-SOLD !!!

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by GMC BUBBA, Nov 26, 2018.

1. GMC BUBBA

GMC BUBBA
    Member Emeritus

City: INDIANAPOLIS

State: Indiana
    Price: $50,000
    Ok starting here with the Hamb. I want to sell all three vehicles for one price . Not interested in trades, (although a black 64 Lincoln with NO air ride) might interest me a little.
    The 29 Model A is a sedan made into a truck by hammer art in Indianapolis and the car now has a hood as well. 32 Frames rails, winters quick change , saginaw four speed , 322 GMC (302 bored .125) best of every thing in engine, Saldana alum radiator , van seat usual period stuff , wilsom welding 41 lincoln brakes I have driven this ride for over 10 years... coil over rear shocks....
    The 49 Ford truck was built on Gasoline Alley and every part is new etc. Ran at Bonneville in 2006 and Wilmington Ohio in 2012 ? , tech-ed for the salt , has smaller engine in truck and we couldnt get over the altitude, runs XF\PP Flathead production pickup. Just installed a new salt engine a couple months ago , best of everything at 279 ci ...holley, vertex mag headers and 5 speed trans .
    Extra engine run stand with fresh 304 flathead and twin carbs with edmunds intake come with the deal.
    Sorry Jim...no VWs allowed....Rocky
    Three cars, one spare engine etc all for one deal , one price. Feel free to ask any questions, however will not respond to any any individul sale..... trk.jpg model a (2).jpg trk.jpg model a (2).jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2018
    Rick28 and ROCKER77 like this.
  2. GMC BUBBA

GMC BUBBA
    Member Emeritus

SOLD TO ANOTHER HAMBER IN OKLAHOMA..........