Register now to get rid of these ads!

T & F Shifters (Top shifter for side shift trans.)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tequila Bob, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Tequila Bob

Tequila Bob
    from Michigan

T & F shifters makes a fabulous top mounted shifter for transmissions like my Muncie 4 speed. They are not cheap. but they are good. It puts the shifter almost directly into the stock, original position on a 32 Ford.

Here is how to find them:

T & F Shifter
    31799 Chestnut Lane
    Lebanon, OR 97355

541-451-1929 Mark

It takes 4-5 weeks to get one.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  2. Installed my T & F shifter on my Saginaw well over a year ago. Works as well as any Hurst I ever had and have used Hurst Comp Plus since early 60s. Buy it, you will like it!!
    Am buying a second one for a 40.

3. donut29

donut29
    from canton MI

4. Tequila Bob

Tequila Bob
    from Michigan

Here is a picture.

Attached Files:

5. Tried to order one of these. Appears that the owner of the company is ill. And won't be making any more of these any time soon. If anybody has one available, Please pm me. I'd hate to have to go with an automatic at this point.

6. rbrown7713

rbrown7713

Thanks everyone, I found one on Ebay and bought it, thanks again. Hello, my name is Bob Brown and I am trying to find out what happened to the T&F shifter line and not having much luck. Do you know, by any chance what Marks last name is. I probably came up with the wrong person, but I was going by a different address, Sherman st. in Lebanon, please help and maybe I can get some more info. on these shifters, as I need one, a 4 speed shifter. I recently bought a 3 speed version in hopes of converting it to a 4 speed, don't know, have'nt seen it yet, but will let everyone know. I need it for a 37 Cad. to put the stick in the correct place. Thanks, Bob. If anyone has info. please call me at 813-753-8961, Seffner fl.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  7. rbrown7713

rbrown7713

00t0t_hffY3zZivWH_1200x900 (1).jpg I finally located Mark Moran and talked to him on the phone. Nice guy, soft spoken. He says he will no longer make the T&F shifter. He says that he made them for 18 years and is done. I found a 3 speed version and thought of remaking it into a 4 speed, but decided not to. Since then, I bought a 4 speed version, so I have this 3 speed version for sale, 400.. if anyone is interested, never used, brand new, call me at 813-753-8961, I live in Seffner Fl. and will ship for costs. Bob Brown.